One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first time posting. I have found nothing here or on Google to really help. I would like to take a female figure, as they are smaller and less muscular, to make a teenage male character. What I have in mind is to cut of the breasts to a certain point, and then sand them down to a reasonably flat chest. If sanding by going to ever finer grit to a smooth, realistic chest muscle surface is possible, that would be great. If not, then maybe getting it down to where I could at least maybe wrap some spandex around the chest to even it out. I am under the impression I cannot try to adhere new silicon to dried silicone to try to form a new chest, so that seems out.

Is my technique possible? One person (Google search for sanding silicone) on a sex toy forum of all places said they had sanded down silicone to reshape it, but said it in passing and it was not corroborated by any one else.

Are the breasts of figures typically solid to the point where I could sand it down to a more male pectoral muscle?

Anyone do anything like this before?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
52 views and no one has any ideas? That's OK. I bought the figure I had in mind and will try it out myself :dunce . I will let you know if I shred the skin to pieces, and that this is not a viable option, but since I found the figure at $60 S23B-MID-TAN rather than the $100 I saw it originally offered at (Vampirella tan body), I decided to bite the bullet. As I am busy with work, turning my backyard into some sort of mid-life crisis Disney resort, and hopefully watching some movies on my screen in the backyard, this project (like the thousand others I have planned for 1/6th parts I have purchased) will probably be more towards fall. We will see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts