One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Feel Good User Title
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

iam looking for websites with online shops that sell modern weapons. couldnt find it on this forum ( maybe i didn't looked good enough )

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
not sure if theres a site that sells them soley, but lots of etailers/ebay sellers have that category of items. there's also a plethora of OSW'ers in our "open market" sub-forum. what items are you looking for and are they rare ??

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
CQB shotgun - try looking for Hot Toys one with collapsable stock (not the Benelli shotgun that comes with their new USAF figure). If you cant find it, go for Very Hot shortgun - same thing, but not as good as original.
Toy soldier also made a collpasable stock shotgun (Spas I think) with their recent Somali Delta Breacher figure - though it doesn't look all that good.
Dragon has made some shotguns with collapsable stocks - Spas and M870...'

Cheers,

Alexei

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Don't know about any Barrett M99s.

Hot Toys made a CQB shotgun with the SDU figures, and Very Hot copied it. The only Glock 18 I know about is the Dr. Figures one being sold at Store-rooms.com, or their ebay site manhohole, ebay store is storerooms. Blackopstoys on ebay might have the shotgun as well. Just have to look around type a search on ebay for Hot Toys shotgun, and you'll prolly get what you are looking for.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
check the ebay links at the side of this page for Black ops toys, and storerooms. Storerooms also has an online store as well at store-rooms.com . Hey I can't do all the work for you.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
not sure if modern SF used souped up shotguns...i'm guessing they use whatever's on hand, as its prob not going to be their primary weapon. i think the micro fire m99 is like, 25$, but maybe somone bought it and can provide a review for you

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Hot Toys is making what looks like a great XM26-LSS underbarrel shotgun (which could also be converted to a standalone with a couple of parts). i believe either BBi or DML (or both) made one of these long ago, but im not sure where you could find it now

also, im not sure what would differentiate any shotgun from a "door breaching" one besides the ammunition used.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
You might have to do a custom muzzle. I don't know of any that have a proper breaching muzzle on them. Looks like this one also has a groove for blowing out rebar. Set the notch against the rebar, load proper shell, and voila, no more rebar.

·
U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
1,141 Posts
www.wartoys.com
www.echobasetoys.com
www.blackopstoys.com

The new Soldier Story Delta figure has the breaching shotgun that you are looking for. I recently got one and I think it's awesome.

My favorite stores are the ones I listed as well as Viking and Monkey. I think I just spent a fortune this past weekend buying parts for a future bash that I am working on (8 man team). I'm just about finished with it.

Those sites that you listed and that I added to are the ones that I frequent. If anyone has any others I would appreciate knowing as well.

Jeff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts