One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Switched to Lurking...
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the latest do over of my modern Russian MVD "Thug" in dyed BBi Kamysh tiger. Last time he was packing a Fullmetal resin PKM, and molded black watch cap that was a wee bit to small. Now he's sporting a nice scale fabric watch cap that looks much better, an under folder AKM with BG-15 grenade launcher, and what I consider the quintessential version of my custom scratch built SPOSN SMERSh AK rig. The rig combines painted AK magazine pouches from the Sideshow Cobra officer rig, padded pistol belt and custom embellished suspenders from Soldier Story, and large lumbar belt pad custom made from BBi M-22 vest bits. Much better this time around me thinks. What do you thinks?

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Matt, I think this version is awesome. The first rendition was good but the improvements make this version excellent. However, I think some may still chafe a bit at the "thug" designation but if they know just how crazy you are then they will let the minor indescretion slide. ;)

·
Switched to Lurking...
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As always: Solid work! :D
Thanks you thanks you, yes he does.

I liked v.1.0, but this one's mighty nice too. Good job on that rig.
Thank you sir! v.1.0 was okay, but I didn't like the BBi vest on him. I think the better hat and the rig work with the figure more.

Matt, I think this version is awesome. The first rendition was good but the improvements make this version excellent. However, I think some may still chafe a bit at the "thug" designation but if they know just how crazy you are then they will let the minor indescretion slide. ;)
Thank you, but you wound me sir. "Crazy". moi? I'll have you know that knee is koosh star daily butter wrinkle.

·
Watching
894 Posts
Awesome. I agree that your update is a big improvement. He really needs some weathering, especially on the boots. If you could switch them for some cloth ones it would be even better.The rig and dyed uniform look really great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.