One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all me again. I just wanted to post another picture of another bash that I am doing. I'm not sure what regiment he will be from at the moment as he is still a work in progress but I hope you like him so far. Many thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
If he's just a WIP then I can't wait to see the final version.

Great job and please keep us updated.

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Very nice! :bravo

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone for your kind comments, Sorry I have only just replied. I'm very grateful and appreciate all the support!!! Thanks again it means a lot!!! Thanks lads and all the best :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Np bud. I will post a few more pictures once I have done some more work to him soon. All the best.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,779 Posts
nice job, i do sense alot of desirability toward foreign figures. too bad nobody big is seeing this and trying to make their own!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your 100% correct Cobra, There are a lot of us Brits who are getting fed up that we are being left out and it's not just us. There are collectors all over the globe who want to see new modern Brits. I have been in and out of the hobby for years now just for the fact that there's nothing of interest when it comes to UK forces and even the stuff that was released years ago is now getting even harder to find. So I am not holding my breath when it comes to the big company's doing any UK forces and what gets me is they would sell like hot cakes if they ever did do a descent figure. Thanks for your comments there much appreciated!!! :) All the best

1 - 11 of 11 Posts