One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, As many of you will know it's been a very long time since i was last in the hobby but due to certain events i have found myself with some free time on my hands so i decided to pull all of my 1/6th scale collection out of storage to finally start all of the projects i have wanted to do for so many years. I am pleased to say that i am in the final stages of finishing my first project in years which is my Royal Marine which i posted a quick picture of under the handle Marvsmarvels as i couldn't gain access to this account when i first wanted to post the picture on OSW but i have finally managed to gain access to my main account whick is (Hicks451) and i am hoping to get him finished within days and just need to buy a new camera so i can post much better quality pictures for all to see. I am also posting some very old pictures of other figures i am going to start in the coming days but just need a few items to get other projects in the pipeline that i have never posted pictures off. I hope you like what you see and i really look forward to linking up with so many of you who have all been a massive support and influence on me over the years and hope my time away hasn't affected the friendships i made when i first started using OSW so many years ago. I can not believe it has been so many years now but i really look forward to picking up from where we all left off when i left the hobby due to the lack of Modern British figures that where on the market when i decided to give the hobby a break. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dutch, Broadsword, Firefighter, Marshy as well as so many others for all your help and support over the years and can not wait to catch up with you all in the near future. Well i hope you like what i post today and i look forward to posting them all with much better quality pictures once they are all complete and i have a much better camera to do decent shots. Many thanks lads and all the best. Hicks Bows

Royal Marine before and after with some slight changes.
Before.
Camouflage Military camouflage Ballistic vest Toy Military uniform

After and near complete.
Camouflage Cargo pants Outerwear Ballistic vest Military camouflage

SAS
Camouflage Military camouflage Ballistic vest Cargo pants Military uniform

SBS
Camouflage Human body Musician Military person Toy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts