One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the exception of the impending DML piece, is there any decent British modern figure out there? I have an urge to do a British piece, but have strangely realized that I dont really have a clue what the heck a modern Brit soldier looks like to put one together. Any help would be appreciated.

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Unless you want to buy a book on the modern UK military, I'd say milphotos is a good place to start. From there it's going to be your choice on what type of "soldier" that interests you...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I wouldn't feel too bad

With the exception of the impending DML piece, is there any decent British modern figure out there? I have an urge to do a British piece, but have strangely realized that I dont really have a clue what the heck a modern Brit soldier looks like to put one together. Any help would be appreciated.
Don't be too concerned, DML doesn't have clue what a modern or WW2 Brit soldier looks like either. Louis and His even more cynical Grenadier compatriot (read AARON with a non issue backpack of questionable use and the old body armour) demonstrate this better than words.
DML do not have a clue: incorrect uniforms, belt kit, weapons and no idea of ranks, formations etc.
Unfortunately for the moment they are the only game in town.
They are budget quality at a premium price - particularly the latest CH abortion.
Try here for advice on waht one should look like:http://www.onesixscale.co.uk/forums/

Al

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.