One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching the TV series SEAL TEAM, I want to get/build a figure loosely based on the figures on the show.
With a VERY SMALL budget, can a figure be purchased or built on a shoestring budget. I would LOVE to keep it under $60.00 but from the prices I've seen I'm not to sure I can pull it off. I mainly need the uiform/gear, not the figure.

Any help, suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,947 Posts
If you watch the regular suspects online, like Monkey Depot, Blackopstoys and a few other stores, you may be able to keep it respectable in price. It will be tough though because loose prices for those parts tend to demand higher prices. Which means getting the necessary parts loose, may end up being pretty close to the cost of just buying the complete figure new.

You may get lucky with a dedicated hunt on Ebay as well, but buying from a few different sellers may end up driving up a cost as well because of shipping costs, depending on how many sellers you have to go to to get the parts you need.

Maybe looking at less well known or less popular brands like Mini Times, Flagset, or Very Hot Toys can get you what you are looking for too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts