One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a custom, and I have found the gloved hands I want to use, but the body I bought is a HT style. The gloves have the pin style connector in there, and I can't figure out a way to get them on the body.

I've removed the pin from one, and tried to put a HT connector in there but the hole is too big.

So, basically, I'm wondering if there's a conversion joint available for the old pin to the new connector, or if I'd just be better off finding different gloved hands?

Any helps appreciated on this.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Current HT/Generic Brand will not work for the peg (goes to the gloves) is small, the BBI gloves has a big hole so it will not work. You can use the old HT TT hand pegs because the peg that goes into the gloves are close to the size of the BBIs. HT gloved hands from boxsets has those pegs, Toy City too. I also have to point out that still it is not tha correct diameter but it will work and perhaps the only way. If it is loose, burn the tip of the peg as soon as it curls push it on a flat surface, the tip will flatten like a nailhead look. Let it harden toss the glove in hot water, once soft push the peg it will give a good hold.
I can provide you pics if needed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw man...

I think I'm just going to go the "forget about it and either get a BBI body or some HT gloves" route. I don't plan on playing with the figure but the cost for all of em is pretty much the same, gloves/body/modding the others, so it's just a bit easier.

I really appreciate the help though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts