One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just an update with the Smoke figure I finished last night. I have not painted the eyes yet because I have not got the OK from the guy who is getting them. Now to make some for my collection.

I did this figure for a friend on the JoeCustoms board. I had been wanting to something other than a Joe or Cobra while waiting to see what the Sideshow figures looked like and maybe some concept art from the movie. This figure looks very basic but was a challenge for me to make. I had to draw out the pattern for all the cloth pieces and then sewed them on the machine. I sculpted the boot soles, forearm, and shin guards and then cast them in resin. I am pretty happy with how he turned out and the guy also wants a Smoke figure which will be identical but with gray instead on blue. I plan on making duplicates for my collection as well as a Scorpion and Reptile. Oh and of course Power Team body and head.

Attachments

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Awesome! I've been meaning to try my hand at making Sub-Zero and Scorpion, but never got around to it. Your Sub Zero looks great! I can't wait to see your version of Smoke!

·
Registered
671 Posts
They're amazing. The only problem is that they look like palette swaps, you know, like in the old days of MK. Maybe you could try giving each one a unique costume and accessories, IMO.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.