One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mission Specific Equipment Created & Designed.
Easy & Simple Produced.
With full cooperation & support from America's Mighty Warrior's & the family of Marc Lee

Marc Lee Assaulter and Gunner Kit

Body: E&S Buddy 1.0
Headsculpt: Marc Lee (Officially Authorized)

Uniform:
NSW Custom DCU Jacket & DCU Pants
Coyote Brown Tee Shirt
PACA Body Armor
MLCS MBSS Plate Carrier
Tan Riggers Belt
Merrell Sawtooth Boots
Mechanix Original Gloved Hands
Oakley ballistic Sunglasses

Chestrig & Pouches:
MLCS H-Harness
MLCS Pistol Mag Pouch x2
MLCS PRC148 Radio Pouch
MLCS M60 100 Round Ammo Pouch x4
MLCS M4 Triple Mag Pouch
MLCS Frag Grenade Pouch
MLCS Backpack

Helmet & Accessories:
MICH 2000 Tan Helmet
Norotos NVG Mount & Shroud

Communication:
PRC-148 Radio
Sordin Headset

Primary Rifle:
MK 18 MOD 0 Rifle
M-68 Aimpoint with Wilcox Mount
LMT Rear Sight
LA5-PEQ Aiming Laser
KAC QD Suppressor
Tactical Foregrip
SureFire M962 Tactical Light
M4 Mags x4
Tan Tactical Sling

Secondary Rifle:
MK 48 Mod 0 Machine Gun
Trijicon ACOG 4X TA01 Rifle Scope
Harris 6-9" Swivel Bipod
Tangodown Foregrip
LBT 0261 M60 feed tray pouch

Sidearm:
Sig P226 9mm Pistol
Surefire M332 Torch
Safariland 6004 Dropleg Holster

Accessories:
M-18 Smoke Grenade
M-67 Frag Grenade
VIP Strobe Signal Light
Navy Seal Bible with Inscription
Red Light Sticks x4
Black G-Shock Watch
D-Ring Carabiner
Petzl Tactikka Head Light
Flathead Screwdriver
C.A.T Tourniquet
1:6 Patches

more pictures to follow

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
A good looking figure, and it looks like a pretty good likeness of CPO Lee. Compliments on the regard for him, his family, and the AMW, as was commented upon recently, in a conversation.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From Wikipedia:
Marc Alan Lee (March 20, 1978 - August 2, 2006), was a United States Navy SEAL. He was the first SEAL to lose his life in Operation Iraqi Freedom when he was killed in a fierce firefight while on patrol against insurgents in Ramadi. Lee was posthumously awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star with Valor and the Purple Heart.

Lee was the first Navy SEAL killed in combat during Operation Iraqi Freedom. A fellow SEAL Team 3 member, Ryan "Biggles" Job, was critically injured by a sniper and Lee single-handedly provided cover fire while other team members prepared Job for medical evacuation. The team re-engaged the enemy force after the evacuation of Job. Lee was mortally wounded when he exposed himself a third time to draw fire from enemy forces away from his teammates. For his action on the battlefield, Lee was posthumously awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star with Valor and the Purple Heart. His Silver Star citation reads:

The President of the United States of America takes pride in presenting the Silver Star (Posthumously) to Aviation Ordnanceman Second Class Marc Alan Lee, United States Navy, for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action against the enemy as Assaulter and Automatic Weapons Gunner in Sea, Air, Land Team THREE (SEAL-3), Naval Special Warfare Task Group Arabian Peninsula in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM on 2 August 2006. Petty Officer Lee conducted clearance operations in South-Central Ramadi as a member of a Naval Special Warfare Combat Advisory element for the Iraqi Army. During the operation, one element member was wounded by enemy fire. The element completed the casualty evacuation, regrouped and returned onto the battlefield to continue the fight. Petty Officer Lee and his SEAL element maneuvered to assault an identified enemy position. He, his teammates, Bradley Fighting Vehicles and Abrams tanks engaged enemy positions with suppressive fire. During the assault, his team came under heavy enemy fire from an adjacent building to the north. To protect the lives of his teammates, he fearlessly exposed himself to direct enemy fire by engaging the enemy with his machine gun and was mortally wounded in the engagement. His brave actions in the line of fire saved the lives of many of his teammates. Petty Officer Lee's courageous leadership, operational skill, and selfless dedication to duty, reflected great credit upon him and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service. Action Date: August 2, 2006

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts
Nice looking figure, a fitting tribute to be sure. I really want that MK 48 Mod 0.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If I may I would like to make a small suggestion: it looks a bit too pristine as if weathering it down a bit will show a kind of disrespect to the man it depict.
Maybe it's just my idea but these Men should be depicted properly as they were on the line with some touch of dirt and wear.
As for the Chris Kyle figure it had this same appearance except for some signs of use on the helmet and the weapons: as for the DAM CAG figure I would appreciate some dirt on the boots, pants and jacket too as it really adds a quid to the whole: I know it's not a big deal for a modeler to weather the figure, so possibly MSE has chosen to omit this finishing out of respect especially for the families (?) but my thought is you should present them as close as they really appeared in combat...
And anyway this figure is the proper companion to the Kyle's one, hence I believe I should get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts