One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that Mini Times have announced their US Navy SEAL Team 2 HALO in another thread, but they didn't announce this one so here goes, and since it's the first time someone did AGA Mask version of SEAL UDT since HT, I'm excited :thumb

I've confirmed with MT that the box set will come with both headsculpt and body if anyone is wondering.

·
The Don
271 Posts
It is some kinda " salute“ to HT?! except for the SOE vest which is used by the SEALs more than a decade ago that has wery little value whatsoever, all I can say to the so call "design" is " stupidlity".

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,894 Posts
Price is quoted at $XX USD for wholesale of 20 boxes or more, ready to ship out around October.

I'd love to get this one since getting the HT version is way out of reach, the pricing is going as high as $500 for MIB.
--

Why the <CENSORED> are you posting the dealer wholesale price?

Seriously.

Why?

Posting dealer wholesale price is a touchy subject/topic among us collectors considering the price mark up we pay retail that may lead to possible price haggling and/or bad feelings when it comes to pricing in a very competitive retail environment.

IMHO . . . you <CENSORED> up by posting the dealer/wholesale price.

Are you one of those who believe/feel the 1:6 retailers should disclose their dealer/wholesale pricing?

·
12,894 Posts
I wonder if Mini Times Toys is . . .

1. A new sub-brand of VHT considering VHT is a co-brand/sub-brand of Magic Cube Toys (i.e. same owner or owners)?

2. A new brand compromised of former VHT employees?

3. Another new centric/small brand utilizing OEM/recast parts with maybe a few new components?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
No matter the who or what, it's a nice set if you always wanted the Hot Toys one from the mid 2000's.

In terms of accuracy, don't even bother....people were complaining about the accuracy of those early military sets back when we couldn't even get gear in proper scale.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Just for informational purposes <CENSORED> translates to "Pretty Pretty Pegasus".....

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
--

Why the <CENSORED> are you posting the dealer wholesale price?

Seriously.

Why?

Posting dealer wholesale price is a touchy subject/topic among us collectors considering the price mark up we pay retail that may lead to possible price haggling and/or bad feelings when it comes to pricing in a very competitive retail environment.

IMHO . . . you <CENSORED> up by posting the dealer/wholesale price.

Are you one of those who believe/feel the 1:6 retailers should disclose their dealer/wholesale pricing?
Dude seriously, you gotta calm the .... down, stop swearing and be so touchy at everything. I'm simply passing the information along from what I've got, if you think that's inappropriate then ask/tell me politely to remove/not to do it again, there is no need to be so ....ing hostile alright?

·
12,894 Posts
Dude seriously, you gotta calm the .... down, stop swearing and be so touchy at everything. I'm simply passing the information along from what I've got, if you think that's inappropriate then ask/tell me politely to remove/not to do it again, there is no need to be so ....ing hostile alright?
--

EDIT the post because IT IS INAPPROPRIATE.

Passing along dealer/wholesale pricing information among retail customers is inappropriate and lacks common sense. I'm sure all 1:6 retailers will agree with that.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Nice set! Do they really swim with all that gear and clothing?!

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
--

EDIT the post because IT IS INAPPROPRIATE.

Passing along dealer/wholesale pricing information among retail customers is inappropriate and lacks common sense. I'm sure all 1:6 retailers will agree with that.
Is that so hard to ask nicely? And that's done, no more wholesale price in the future, now chill!

·
12,894 Posts
Is that so hard to ask nicely? And that's done, no more wholesale price in the future, now chill!
--

It should never have been done at all in the first place to begin with and there is no excuse, justification, or rationalizing it.

IGNORE list updated. Update yours as well.

·
12,894 Posts
According to Cotswold, the MSRP is running $99.99 USD.

It falls in line with recently VHT boxed figure offerings running around $120.00 retail or a bit less depending on the retailer.

·
12,894 Posts
Kit aka iyiyyy indicated on his OneSixthKit Facebook page that he directly asked the rep from Mini Times Toys if they were VHT. The rep was supposedly evasive and not immediately forth coming when asked.

Greg at Cotswold indicated that Mini Times Toys is not VHT because they solicited Cotswold.

IMHO . . .

I have a suspicion Mini Times Toys is VHT attempting to possibly re-brand themselves.

The last/latest offerings from VHT is/was the bank robber set and the US Navy flight crew sets.

The accessories shown in the sets solicited by Mini Times Toys appear to be identical/similar to what VHT previously offered.

Until the solicited sets are released we can only guess/wonder, but my gut feeling tells me otherwise.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts