One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Troopers, many of you have seen the head sculpt that Reggie was working on for me. Well I got the casts and finally had time to work on one of my Mini Me's. Here is the fist one of me in my preacher suit! :D

The next one will be in my version of me as a CIA/PMC or Post Nuked American soldier of fortune, kind!

Reggie did an AWESOME job IMHO. So good, that I sold 5 casts of me on e-bay and some on this board. Can't wait to see what people do with my ugly mug.

Will be posting pics of my war room later. Two years after moving back to Fresno, CA I have finally had the time to get my stuff out of storage and some even out of packing boxes and their own little boxed prison. I still have about 100 in boxes to release as time permits. I hope you enjoy the pics. LINK TO MY WAR ROOM! http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77963

Thanks for looking!

The real loving me. Ok, I did have him take the grey ouy!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great Mini-Me! It does look just like you. Fantastic sculpt and nice paint job. It's fun to think how you will be immortalized in the collections of all the people who bought your sculpt. Perhaps if any of them share pictures with you of their finished figures, you could post them here on the OSW.

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thank you ALL for such kind words!!! I did not think that these pics would get more than a few hits. Wow! Thank you, each and everyone of you for your support and kind words.

Reggie does AWESOME work. These pics still don't give you the true and fair depiction of how good he is.

I'm sure he would appreciate the work. Contact him at [email protected] Tell him Chris sent ya! LOL!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts