One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here.

I love anthropomorphic characters. But it appears that there is virtually none of them in 1:6 category, except the TBleague Egyptian God series. So I decided to make my own.

They are just standard male bodies with military outfit and suits. The heads are from animal toy models with appropriate size. I also have one tiger head and am thinking what to do with it.

Camouflage Ballistic vest Military camouflage Shoe Helmet
Art Brown bear Statue Fur clothing Headgear
Sleeve Headgear Toy Costume design Fur

I also mod an anime figure head onto a 1:6 body and the result is quite nice.

Shorts Outerwear Tartan Toy Leg

That's all for now. Thanks for watching.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Cool concept, nicely executed as customs.

Given your interest in anthropomorphic characters, and notwithstanding that as you say it appears there are virtually none in 1/6, did you know that there actually was a product line from a similar concept -- and not only as a niche 1/6 collectible, but actually sold at mass market retail?
This was the K-9 Corps, sold @ 2005 by Lanard (makers of "poor man's GI Joe" Ultra Corps) and in fact the the K-9s reused Ultra Corps bodies with canine heads. Your customs are better accessorized and more detailed, but if you want to expand your squad (pack) further, you could do worse than to track down a K-9 Corps and maybe upgrade it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice Custom Figures!
But there are figures from Toys City that could be interesting for you.
The series is called synthetisches menschliches.
They were released some time ago, but maybe some dealers do have them still in stock,or as always - ebay :)

World Plant Font Working animal Art

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Given your interest in anthropomorphic characters, and notwithstanding that as you say it appears there are virtually none in 1/6, did you know that there actually was a product line from a similar concept -- and not only as a niche 1/6 collectible, but actually sold at mass market retail?
This was the K-9 Corps, sold @ 2005 by Lanard (makers of "poor man's GI Joe" Ultra Corps) and in fact the the K-9s reused Ultra Corps bodies with canine heads. Your customs are better accessorized and more detailed, but if you want to expand your squad (pack) further, you could do worse than to track down a K-9 Corps and maybe upgrade it.
Thanks for the info! I did not know about the K-9 Corps and will definitely look into it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Custom Figures!
But there are figures from Toys City that could be interesting for you.
The series is called synthetisches menschliches.
They were released some time ago, but maybe some dealers do have them still in stock,or as always - ebay :)

View attachment 409654
Ah yes, the synthetisches menschliches. The animal armies. They are ultra expensive and limited, but extremely detailed and sophisticated. Certainly out of my league at this moment but will try to get one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks! I haven't heard about the K-9 corps but will definitely take a look.

The Mythic Legion also has some anthro characters but the scale is a bit smaller though. I wonder if I can do some upgrade with it as well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts