One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I am working on a new diorama idea, and these are just some practice shots, but a few came out really nice so I thought I would share them with you all. This is not the final diorama. I was just testing how a some of the items would photo.

IN ADDITION (but wait, there's more!) :woohoo

I got a new custom outfit for my phicen! This one is from Brenda from Matisse Fashions on Etsy. Her work is very well-known and respected in the Fashion Royalty world and she is a total fashion artist. You can also see more of her amazing work at her blog. She can convert her FR outfits to Phicen pretty readily so if anyone wants one, I suggest you just ask her. She was SUPER NICE to deal with and a great person!

Also, the chairs were custom made by Kathleen Hancock from Universal Building Set on Esty. Her stuff is SUPER high quality and if you're looking for custom furniture, she does GREAT work.

So, without further ado...the new shots! Thanks for looking, Everyone, and please feel free to leave comments!

(P.S. the last photo is a blooper!) :doh

Best wishes,

Don

And FINALLY, you can see that the window fell off mid shot (!) and you can see my custom Doom 2099 statue (LOL! I am a comic book geek after all!) starring through the window! What a creepy stalker! LOL! Sometimes the best stuff is what you never planned for! :dizzy

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Very chic, fab, mod, and retro.

I love it!

·
Registered
950 Posts
The setting is so perfect 1960's up to the early 70's. She really fits in. The furniture, the door with the little windows and even the fire place are absolutely spot on. Wow!

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
I love this. The technical excellence in making both the figure bash and the dio around it is obvious. But behind that, the design, style, and all the period details and nuances are flawless though everything looks natural rather than cliche or too forced.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, Everyone, for all the nice comments! I appreciate it very much!

To crusader1xxx: yes, I agree. Thank you for the suggestion to use a hanger. I'll give it a try.

I'm still waiting for materials to arrive for the final dio but will be sure to post when its finished.

Thanks again, Everybody! And have a Great Memorial Day Weekend!

Don

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Like a scene straight out of Mad Men! Some amazing talent on display. I love it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts