One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Many people say that ACE MICHS are the best out there, though personally I don't have experience with them. I've found that HT's MICHs are quite nice, and have removeable padding so they fit almost any head.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
ACE makes very detailed MICH, my favorite. It's also I think a bit larger then TS and BBI and has removable pads which makes it easier to fit headphones under it.

Hot Toys helmets are also very nice. They even have a version with goggle strap holders on the back of the helmet (though it looks a bit oversized, I just ended up making my own on TS helmet).

TS is nice, though nowhere near as nice as ACE and it also has suspension with a non working buckle. at least a couple of TS helmets I have are like that...

BBI MICH - forgot when was the last time I handled them, so I would leave it for someone else to comment on them...

So overall, my take is go for ACE helmet. If you can't find it, go for HT. TS and BBI should be used if you can't find any of the above.

Alexei

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
The early TS MICH had a non-working buckle,but later releases have a functional buckle.The newer MICH's are not as nice,because they are softer.

BBi MICH's are the same as early TS in size and shape.They have a better suspension,but also have a nonfunctional buckle and hard plastic liner.That could mess up the paint app on a headsculpt.

ACE and HT have a decent sized MICH.With a good suspension and working buckle.

Dragon's are PAGST size,but have a good suspension,which I use to replace TS suspension.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
The TS Mich straps had a tendency to snap even when the slightest pressure is applied.

ACE and HT are a bit more rugged - the Comic Hot TOYS USMC M.E.F Mich is the best I've bought loose to date.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.