One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
What a great bash...hey Aly...it wouldn't hurt my feelings none if you were to, say, take pics of The End custom with that great new camera of yours. Nudge nudge.

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys!

Cal ... Nah ... Nero is the KING of MSG.
He already did MSG4 Snake and honestly, I like his Waaaay better than the HT kit.
He really nailed that one perfectly. One of my favorite customs.

HP ... It's a Leica C-Lux 2 which is basically an over priced re-branded panasonic..:sadpace (Wish someone had told me that before I payed the extra chips for the "Leica" badge)
Duralumin ... Was just looking at the End again and I think I'm going to pull him apart soon and add some joints so I can pose him in a prone sniper position.
Hope these work for now.:thumb

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
I remember this one Dai lo. This is what inspired me to paint a skull face myself. Cool to see it again. Any new project in the pipeline? I think you seems to have enough rest already... now go send us crashing down again with your customs!

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Great up-close of The End, Aly...out of all the Metal Gear games I've played I found the old codger the most difficult of the bosses...and to this day one of my favorite bashes period. Keep us posted on the re-do, and thanks for the new shots!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Just as impressive this time if not more so... I love the Bald bearded cat. Who and How's please... Talent with a capital T man... Thanks for sharing.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.