One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
89 Posts
You did pretty well! I haven't play Modern Warfare 2 in ages, but I remember Ghost oh so sharply and you nailed it.

Reactions: mgbb

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Wow, what a blast from the past. I remember the days of waiting to see your next figure debut with all the process photos and phenomenal photography work, you never disappointed.

·
My friends call me Ray
7,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, what a blast from the past. I remember the days of waiting to see your next figure debut with all the process photos and phenomenal photography work, you never disappointed.
Thanks so much old friend! I have not been around much these days. The forum seems a bit quiet.

·
Enjoying life
656 Posts
Mgbb, it has been some years! It is good to see your excellent works again and even better to know that you are doing well. You were one of my teachers and inspirer when I joined here back in 2006. I don't stop through as often but I am glad I did today. Continued success to you.

·
My friends call me Ray
7,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mgbb, it has been some years! It is good to see your excellent works again and even better to know that you are doing well. You were one of my teachers and inspirer when I joined here back in 2006. I don't stop through as often but I am glad I did today. Continued success to you.
Titan, I am really flattered to learn my work has inspired you. I got inspirations from others in the OSW forum as well and I am still learning. Recently I am into more video work. I plan to shoot video of my figure collection items. Will post soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts