One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody
I present to you my last work with a team MG of the 12 ss panzer division HJ in normandie
I hope you enjoy my job
see you soon
Francky08

[/quote]

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello everyone is a big thank you your your messages
for the equipment that I used it is a mixture of brands DID & DRAGON
for the uniform is the brand DRAGON
Thank you for your interest

·
Registered
539 Posts
these faces are already young ...
HJ was not all 15 years old
I know that there were a few old guys, the very oldest was their 34 yo commander...
I have a problem with those hard bearded faces: they look well beyond their 20ties while HJ roster in '44 was mostly composed of teenagers from 14 to 18 years old. Later on they even included in the HJ kids from 10 to 14.
As they are depicted here to me they can belong to any other waffen SS unit: at least one of them should have a clean face that has not yet known any shaving blade. My 2c anyway.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't anything about this young group. I'll have to look them up. These guys look good. I'm trying to complete an mg34 and mg42 team right now. I'll use these guys as inspiration.

·
Unifetish
122 Posts
Wow, these are FANTASTIC in every way. I really like the faces, haven’t seen those anywhere. Did you repaint them?

Excellent on the entire display.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know that there were a few old guys, the very oldest was their 34 yo commander...
I have a problem with those hard bearded faces: they look well beyond their 20ties while HJ roster in '44 was mostly composed of teenagers from 14 to 18 years old. Later on they even included in the HJ kids from 10 to 14.
As they are depicted here to me they can belong to any other waffen SS unit: at least one of them should have a clean face that has not yet known any shaving blade. My 2c anyway.
you're wrong the age of the fighters HJ was up to 28 years
my heads are good neither too old nor too young is if it bothers you a lot don't look
but you must be a sacred historian ....

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Ignore the nit-pickers. These are amazing beautifully-detailed figures in every way! So incredibly life-like, they give off a war-weary, resigned feel that make me empathize with what these young men on both sides had to go through. As for not looking 20-something, I think that war ages people pretty fast.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts