One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very happy yesterday as received my Easy & Simple Metropolitan Police CTSFO figure. I have several on pre-order but saw this one released already. I switched the body and head to that of the Soldier Story Marine guy (peed off as had 2 of these and the arm just came off one!) also switched the boots to Soldier Story ones. Everything else is part of the set. There are still some pouches and bits to attach like chemlights etc- I left the leg ammo pouch off as seen a few without it. I do have a grey tac vest I'll use on some of the others when they arrive. The figure itself is pure beauty. Quality of equipment and uniforms is superb. I have the Modelling Toys MPO and need to replace loads of small bits which snapped / this one is quality. First E&S figure I've had and majorly impressed. I love this guy.
Anyhow hope you enjoy him. Photos are basic for now but doing diorama shoot when I get the others
Also included photos of the original body and head and boot feet for those interested

IMG_3503 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3511 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3510 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3508 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3507 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3518 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3517 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3516 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3515 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3514 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3513 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3512 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3525 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3524 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3523 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3522 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3521 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3520 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3519 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3531 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3530 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3529 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3528 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3527 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3526 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3533 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

IMG_3534 by Chris Gordon, on Flickr

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Looks good Chris, thanks for the in hand preview.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it is an amazing figure, and quality is superb. I have 6 on pre-order but couldn't resist when saw this released in Asia already. It's amazing

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got mine at the weekend too, just a couple of pointers/questions:

The green adhesive tape is designed to use the secure the ends of straps
The "extra" two flashbang pouches go on the leg straps of the left leg ammo pouches (Although there are only two actual flashbang grenades)
There are not enough mags to fill them all
The fast mag clips can go either facing up or down (personal preference, but most wear them facing up)
Be careful with the headset, its fairly fragile
Did anyone get a wind masking foam on the end of the headset mike? (I didn't although its in some pictures)
Has anyone figured out where the long straps fitted to the rear of the plate carrier attache to?

Regards

Steve

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not sure why you changed the head sculpt, but either way, it looks great. Thanks for posting the photos!
I have 6 on pre-order, I wanted to use the soldier story body with this one. One of the others will have this sculpt...plus needed to change the body, as the E&S is simply awful

1 - 11 of 11 Posts