One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, it's been hecking-hell busy 2 months for me, no bashing but this, a Christmas Present for my boss Jessie, the greatest boss one could ever hope for!!! Thanks for always believing in and trusting me all the time, Jessie!

Hitting two birds with one stone, I invited this poor man, slightly pale (for I have not been well, reflecting on it) version of Cpt. Jack Sparrow to wish you all a Merry Christmas: "You want Turkey or what?!"

(My apology for missing the "s" in warriors, haven't been on board for awhile and forgotten how to spell... my bad!)

I know is nothing compare to HT's divine creation, but I am pleased with what I am able to cough up with this cheap Zizzle version. I got Sao Feng too, lets see what I can do with it... ha ha ha!!!

Happy Holidays, Brothers-In-1/6 Arms!!!

Cal.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ray! I like it, I mean, I was tempted to actually pay HK$950 for HT's version, which is awsome, but rather than having it sitting around for worshipping only, I spent it on the PMC & CIA instead, which are the best by far, well, I always love irregular troopers more.
Happy Christmas and warm regards to Sindy (it freaking rains now in H.K., crap!!!)

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Paul! It is good to be back, gonna go Bashing crazy this holiday, been on a bashing deprivation too long... ha ha ha!!!

Thanks KMok15, lol, appreciated the kind words, it is no where compare to HT's, still, thanks!!!

Happy Holidays and go easy on the Turkey!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhh....and a Merry Ol' Christ'mas ta yew, young Master Calvin! Yer Sparrow cuts a fine figger, 'e duz.....

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
Great job !!! From a true artist :)
Thank you for all your information regarding the best places to visit in HK and in particular Mongkok. My wife and I are heading down to Taiwan and HK for a month. But I doubt that I have any time to spend on my hobbying.....OUCH!!!
But if the chance shows up, then I have your directions and information for all the best places to hit !!!!! Right on !!!! :jump4joy
So thank you for your amazing help that you have given to fellow members :clap

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Master PD & Master Hollowpoint! Honored and a Merry Christmas to you and your families too!!! Now go get the turkey stuffed.. ha ha ha!!!

Thanks wysdom888, sure, just give me a call at 6292 9705 if you need a tour guide anytime, have a great trip in HK & Taiwan!!!

Always a pleasure, and it is good to be back with you guys!!!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool pictures Calvin, I'm sure your boss will love it, hes a great looking Cap'n Sparrow :thumb
I wish a terrifically very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones :D
Have a safe and wonderful holiday and a brilliant New Year my friend!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts