One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I have to agree with CC on this one...US Armed Forces camo is definitely a no-no with private security companies. Jeans are a reasonable alternative. Kakhi, tan or green cargo pants would also be a cool choice. I must ask though: where did you get that awesome headsculpt?

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
I have to agree with CC on this one...US Armed Forces camo is definitely a no-no with private security companies. Jeans are a reasonable alternative. Kakhi, tan or green cargo pants would also be a cool choice. I must ask though: where did you get that awesome headsculpt?
It's HT General Zod.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
On the other hand, if he's another "Mad Dog Callan" type, a genuine mercenary, he probably doesn't care much about convention. I bought one of those spectacular sculpts for another, slightly similar project. He looks crazier than a sh*thouse rat.

·
Wild Bunch Customs
807 Posts
On the other hand, if he's another "Mad Dog Callan" type, a genuine mercenary, he probably doesn't care much about convention. I bought one of those spectacular sculpts for another, slightly similar project. He looks crazier than a sh*thouse rat.
If he's a rogue Mercenary rather than a regular PMC, then he can wear whatever he wants to.
:thumb Exactly. Now Callan was a character for sure.

This has convinced me to pick up that sculpt as well.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Excellent choice of HS, he could be a Marine dishonorably discharge. Took the blame for an OP gone wrong. A decorated Marine who led his team into a slaughter due to poor spook intel. AK folder for me is the rifle of choice.

·
RYNO78
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the great comments and help guys,
All the bits I need are ordered and il be posting the finished pictures soon. Hope your all as excited as I am to see how he looks.
He's going in fully loaded, as a leader would, ready for anything.
His right hand man is already finished and awaiting his boss for orders........lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.