One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Memorial Day OSWarriors!

From my experiences here I believe that members are generally more patriotic than most and mindful of the sacrifice given by the few for the many. My request is that we remind others of that sacrifice by a "Happy Memorial Day" greeting as we go about enjoying our BBQs, time off and freedom this weekend.

To my eight comrades 1st Platoon B Co. 2-502 101st, you are never forgotten.

To those that have most recently given the ultimate gift. Here's a 1/6 tribute and Thank You!

Attachments

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Sweet memorial!

Happy Memorial Day everybody---I for one will be grilling freedom burgers, freedom hotdogs and hoping I don't have a freedom coronary.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
to all who served

to all who served thanks, to all who served and never returned and their families, we own an unspeakable debt of gratitude.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Those of us who served Thank those who express gratitude. Those of us who served also give gratitude to those currently to serve and those who have given all in the defense of freedom.
Special tribute goes out to all of the MP's who have given their lives, especially to Sgt. Keith Pearson who was killed in Somalia.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I just got back from our local parade.
Nice thread Major.

Let us not forget our KIA,MIA, or POWs.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
This is a tough one, with Sky hurting and our recent losses aboard. I stuck around home today and remembered so many I have known who are gone.
My gratitude to all who have served, and a safe return to all of you in far off places.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great tribute Major Rod. I spent most of the day in quiet, thinking and remembering, those I knew and those I had never gotten the honor of meeting, and those I'm still waiting for to come home. They'll never be forgotten.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.