One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Oooo...I foresee a Kir Kanos bash with the Royal Guard figure.
No doubt.

I gotta get me the Royal Guard. :devilhnd:devilhnd I want to see how he's kitted out under that cloak.

Funny about the Speed figure... A guy here posted a Speed bash a couple of days ago. It looks waaaaaay better then this. Medicom should have kept his jacket on him, the seams on his arms are very distracting. Also the Emil Hirsch sculpt... It's a great sculpt very well done, and one of the last things I'd want in my collection. I'd rather have the classic anime head.

here is a link to the Speed bash http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79908&highlight=speed+racer

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
No doubt.

I gotta get me the Royal Guard. :devilhnd:devilhnd I want to see how he's kitted out under that cloak.

Funny about the Speed figure... A guy here posted a Speed bash a couple of days ago. It looks waaaaaay better then this. Medicom should have kept his jacket on him, the seams on his arms are very distracting. Also the Emil Hirsch sculpt... It's a great sculpt very well done, and one of the last things I'd want in my collection. I'd rather have the classic anime head.

here is a link to the Speed bash http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79908&highlight=speed+racer
KneeJoint, you are way too kind. Thanks, bro.

·
Registered
115 Posts
That Royal Guard looks awesome, but I'd like to see more, especially under the robes and the helmet detail.

I have the Hasbro version from years back and it is pretty cool. I don't know if this guy offers much more. The limitations of the helmet and uniform make this guy a virtual statue anyway.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I've never owned a Medicom anything. I know that they ask a high price for their figs. If what you see is what you get and Medicom slaps their usual price tag on this, I'l take a pass. Can't see shelling out the cash unless it comes with a crap-ton of extra goodies.

Then again, I don't collect for collecting's sake. I buy with the foreknowledge that I will be taking blade and paint to it.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,344 Posts
Pass on the Speed Racer, but that Royal Guard looks amazing. But it's Medicom so this is going to cost what? Arm and half a leg. Looks just as light on the gear as the rest of Medicoms offerings, so the price is a killer.

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
I suspect the Emperor is not far off.

Glad Medicom is continuing the line. Despite the scale issues, I love their figures. But if you get enough of them together . . .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.