One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Now this is nice, and I am sure welcome to many female figure collectors, I just hope they have their pants size figured out or the only figure it will fit is the smaller kumik body.

I wish they would state which body they are showing it on...at least that way we know. Female clothing for some reason does not fit like its male counter part...:dunno

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now this is nice, and I am sure welcome to many female figure collectors, I just hope they have their pants size figured out or the only figure it will fit is the smaller kumik body.

I wish they would state which body they are showing it on...at least that way we know. Female clothing for some reason does not fit like its male counter part...:dunno
It looks kind of like a hot toys body to me. The collar area is softer than the Kumik body, and the skin tone is more like hot toys too.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Can anybody tell me if any US police SWAT or military SOF unit has ever worn black Crye gear?
I've yet to find any such photos, which leads to wonder why manufacturers make kit that's suitable for fantasy bashes only.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts

Oh heavens yes. The female Civil Operations set suffered badly from ill-fitting pants (on their own figure!), but it seems like Triad bodies might be a better match.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Cool set to bad Magic Cube has no customer service, i bought 2 armed maid outfits one had 2 right boots I E Mailed them a few times with no responce, so this has to be a no go for me.Also look at the pictures most of them showing the boots they have the same issue with 2 right boots, PASS

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Man...

This is nice set. I believe I'll help myself...and, get one.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts