One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
No Bible=Epic Fail

The movie rocked.
I'd wager most who didnt like it did so because of it's spiritual overtones.
It was a breath of uncommon fresh air from Hollyweird.

But that sculpt needs a revision or 2.
I'll probably get this rather than bash my own.

No Bible=Epic Fail

The movie rocked.

:lol

Looks like Denzel with the shades on.

The bible would be a cool item to have; like 2 of 'em. One closed and one open showing the braille.

:lol

Looks like Denzel with the shades on.

The bible would be a cool item to have; like 2 of 'em. One closed and one open showing the braille.
I've got a few of those Sideshow Bibles that they did, even has the lock clasps on it.
God told me I'd need them later and sell them to the heathen collectors when this figure came out, at a huge mark up.
Thanks for looking out for me Lord.
:bowing

:tongue

I thought the movie was ok., I'm surprised it took this long for a company to make one though. He just had a look that screamed to be made into a figure in my mind..

Nice to see more civilian type clothes and weapons. That parka is real nice other than those big draw strings..

I like the set. Correct me if I am wrong as it has been a while since I watched the movie. I thought he had 2 machetes. Could have sworn there was a fight scene where he pulled out 2

I was scrolling down in awe until I reached the HS and LOL! Man it's a mix of Lawrence Fishburne and Will Smith IMO. But still I am amazed with this! Looking forward to having him.

BTW the book is missing it's the main reason why he was walking in the movie.
:applause Re: head sculpt it has to be. Otherwise u face the possibility of a C&D order. This is an impressive set. Added to a short list of figs to acquire.

No Bible=Epic Fail

The movie rocked.

like everything else in hollywood these days this is BASED on a comicbook dude. so the 'weird" can't take all the credit. as for this figure well...ookay..took them a while....btw the sculpt looks like it's not even close!!

namaste
Miguel

I loved the movie...bought it on blue ray and have watched it at least five times. not the best movie I have ever watched, but it's far from the worst movie I have ever seen. I saw it at the movies also and it did what I paid 10.00 for. I was entertained. on a scale of 1-10 I give this movie a 7maybe even an 8. I liked it and this figures makes me want to watch it again. depending on the price I will buy this. the only problem is there are not a lot of AA bodies out there. not a fan of the ACI body so I am kinda of stuck....my bad after looking at it again seems like it comes with a body. If magic cube don't charge Hot Toys prices (because if you are you better come with Hot Toys quality....just saying) this is so bought.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.