One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Great review, feel free to put it onto fire team six thread about female bodies, we need all the female body reviews we can get.

One point, can you make the words last longer on the page before they are removed, us old timers do not read as fast as we once did and i missed some words because they were gone before i got to them...:dizzy

I will say this about that set and the PT body...that bum never look so good in a pair of pants....:applause

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
That really is a fine review. Thanks to you, brah.

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys for your kind words! I think I'm onto a winner in terms of the format for these 'smaller' reviews. There isn't much you can write about both of those items, so putting together a little video-slideshow with some commentary and some punchy music does the job. Plus I'm really enjoying doing it too (and it takes up less of my time!).

Feedback taken on-board regarding the slide time for the longer sentences... I've just watched it back and see what you mean, sorry about that.

Steve.

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
Great review, love the format. Anyone who has seen Gi Joe Retaliation will know how great this set is for a custom Lady Jaye

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.