One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Pretty sweet, though a tad bland, a few more panel lines would've made a great difference. But hey, that's just my taste, if you can afford one you can do what you want.

CHEERS!

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
That is saaaa-weeet! I've always been a big fan of the Fireball. I imagine this thing will be totally out of my price range though, so I'll just have to be content with building my copy of the 1/20 scale Nitto kit.

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
Looks good. I only hope that the coming rerelease of SF/Ma.K stuff includes some 1/6 kits, including a couple of the Strahl kits. I was never a huge fan of the SAFS, but I love the Gustav, Dora, and Heinrich. With the easy availability of German components, a nice Strahl pilot would be a snap to bash.

Hmmm, this gives me an idea....

·
My friends call me Ray
7,847 Posts
Thanks for re-posting! I also came across this post and definitely dropped my jaw, too. Brilliant creativity and excellent execution. Very impression cockpit details. The only suggestion I have is the hair line of the figure seems to go too backward. Now it looks like she is half bald.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.