One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a little time this weekend so I made some quick bashes:

Here's Bruce Lee from the TV series Longstreet in the episode "The Way of the Intercepting Fist":

Here's Bruce Lee in his Jeet Kun Do sparring outfit:

Here's Bruce Lee from his first movie "The Big Boss":

Here's Donnie Yen from his movie "Ip Man" where he played Bruce Lee's master:

Here's Donnie Yen from his movie "SPL":

Donnie Yen heads by Z3101172 and Bruce Lee heads by Enterbay. Clothes are from my spare parts bin. Donnie bodies are from TT narrow shoulders and Bruce Lee on BL2.5.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Where did you get the Donnie YEN HS? Great figures! I always liked Donnie's fighting style. Feels like he is always underestimated and over shadowed by bigger names in HK and Hollywood!

In Hero, during the sparring fight scene with Jet Li, it was clear Donnie can hold his own. Incredible sequence from two great Martial Arts masters.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get the Donnie YEN HS? Great figures! I always liked Donnie's fighting style. Feels like he is always underestimated and over shadowed by bigger names in HK and Hollywood!

In Hero, during the sparring fight scene with Jet Li, it was clear Donnie can hold his own. Incredible sequence from two great Martial Arts masters.
The Donne Yen HS is from Z.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great figure. I was hoping I'd be the first with a Big Boss figure lol. Where did you get the shirt and belt from? And the Donnie Yen figure is awesome. Did you see him in Flash Point? Great movie. Who is Z and where can I get in contact with him for a HS?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts