One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this bash a while back. I saved up some money to buy the ACE workshop sniper set and the DID "shooter" head. Thank fully I managed to get them before they did the houdini.

I wanted to use the MICH helmet, but i was afraid it'll ruin the hair. I repeinted the rifle with citadel chaos black undercoat, then with Tamiya's XF-59 desert yellow, highlited with citadel desert yellow and boltgun metal.

It's not much, but i'm quite happy with it. heh.

Attachments

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Good looking bash Jello! Very creative way to use those DiD head sculpts. As for the weapon, good initiative. Your SPR is looking Killer. You said something about using a helmet would hurt the hair. I am thinking it is good that you kept it off so you can see the hair or what would be the purpose of using that HS? Keep up the good work. Love it.

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
wow

everything came out awesome!!! i really love the use of that hs!! and for me trying to type with one hand because of my right hand broke, i can not help it not to comment on this one. a very nice piece my friend!!

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! thanx so much my friends. Thank U so much. I quite happy with the SPR my self. hehe. It's not great, but it's what I enjoy most.Thanx again everyone for the comment.

Thank U so much DEIIP for commenting despite the current 'limitation'. Thank U so much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts