One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again OSW!. After posting my last figure...I was also working on one of my previous figure that I posted awhile back. I am pretty sure some of you all have remembered how it looked like before, and after removing a few items and re-arranging the gear..this is the final results. Thanks for viewing!!! :cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would also like to say that you did an excellent job with making sure his headset, shades and helmet fit SO PERFECTLY. In my experience with headgear, I've ended up only breaking parts or having everything lop-sided. Very frustrating to say the least.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Still looks infinitely better than any of my figures DEIIP. Awesome Force Recon redux.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice figure. That headsculpt looks excellent. Dude looks hot and dusty. I like the little details: fanny pack, bungie cord on the carabiner for a sling.

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Many thanks for the replies!!! I did noticed on the 1:1 side, that some of the OPERATORS actually did indeed used bungie cords for slings. I was tempted to also use the DESMARPAT UNI in which case I didn't and saved that for my on-going USMC project. Again thanks for the kind words!

:cheers

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Hi DEIIP,

This is an awesome HS. Who is he by the way?

I like the way you have arranged the gear on him. Not too heavy not too light, JUST NICE. Realistic.

·
Master of the Iron Horse
356 Posts
Fantastic work. I really like the sugar cookie dust look. I have quite a few pics of myself looking like that all covered in dust, very realistic look you did there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.