One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a male Phicen slim body and was going to use the Bruce Lee outfit but the shoes are too small. Are there any other manufacturers out there I could look into? I would really like to find the slip on's like he has. But don't know where to look.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Hi Jimster,
The problem is not the shoe but the foot. To keep the seamless body look right, Phicen's male feet are a tad larger than those by other companies. The easiest solution is to use another company's feet when you want to clad them in shoes. I find World Box and ACI feet work best in cases like these.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jimster,
The problem is not the shoe but the foot. To keep the seamless body look right, Phicen's male feet are a tad larger than those by other companies. The easiest solution is to use another company's feet when you want to clad them in shoes. I find World Box and ACI feet work best in cases like these.
I'll see if I have any other feet thanks for tip.

·
Registered
968 Posts
For my male Phicen figures I don't remove the feet. Because the boots and shoes made for 12 inch Mego and vintage GiJoe will fit the Phicen.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Right, as always it depends on what you are going for. But footwear in those ebay vintage action figure boot lots can be modified to your hearts desire (and design) and fit the big Phicen feet perfectly.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried guys,,, all different feet. Those shoes are just too small. Maybe ACPlay bodies are that much different.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Sorry it didn't work out. I don't remember which version of those yellow shoes I've got, but I do remember I managed to get some feet in them eventually -- whether they were World Box (which work best) or something else that would have required further futzing I also don't recall. Or maybe you are talking about an entirely different shoe.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot about Enterbay. They had an out fit that has the same kind of shoe. But, I cant find them anywhere parted out. I hate online stores so, I'll wait.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought you might mean these, but not at first. I have a vague memory reading a review (Michael Crawford?) that complained about how tight the fit is even with the feet that were designed to go in these (from the actual boxed figure).
I tried them with Phicen female flat feet and even they were a bit to small for the female phicen feet. Oh well I'll have to think on what to use this body for next..

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
...or, see if you can find a spare pair of Phicen feet to modify to fit the shoes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts