One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make some custom 1/6 scale display boxes in the old "Adventure Team" coffin-style box for some custom GI Joe kitbashes I have done. I have images for the box art picked out but I am not sure exactly how to make one of these boxes from scratch. I know I saw a pattern for these a few years ago on the internet but I did not save it at the time and now I cannot find a pattern anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions or patterns? :help

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Do you have a pic of an original box?

·
Batmaniac
165 Posts
I frequent this website dedicated to the Adam West 1966 Batman TV show. On one of the threads, a member name of TheToyRoom created lots of boxes for another member who customizes figures based from the TV show. Just scroll down this page until you see a picture of a stack of custom boxes, really amazing and professionally-made:

The 1966 Batman Message Board - Just bought an ADAM WEST 12" Custom figure on ebay

·
Registered
1 Posts
hye! i love custom boxes and i made it with the help of one of the US based company named as Clipnbox . They offer free services for designing ideas and provide free mock ups

1 - 5 of 5 Posts