One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching this again last night on DVD and I noticed a major faux-pas.The bad-ass Ripley look-a-like was wearing USMC Desert Marpat.

And wearing US ARMY badges and a 101st Eagle

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Didn't notice either, was too busy trying to build a time machine so I could get those two hours back.

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
didn't notice it either. May be I was just dumbing it down and didn't care about the humans. Just when they were gonna eat it. although the humans did remind me of ripley and hicks.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I didn't hate it. It was the perfect film last night. The GF was out of town so I ordered a pizza grabbed some beers and watched AVPR.

But WOW! There so many problems with this flick. No one but dad and Jr, noticed an alien craft crash land? There is almost no gestation period for the Alien babies. It felt like maybe a minute had gone by during the Preds trip to earth from it's Sepia toned home world. How did that splash of acid blood eat completely threw dad's arm, did he turn his arm back and fourth to get even coverage? In the last AVP, Alien acid blood burns Pred skin, yet in this film the Pred has his arm buried up to it's elbow in an Alien with no adverse effect.

Loved all the gore, but that Hospital scene... Creepy

I took it for what it was, buckled on my belief suspenders, sat back and enjoyed a bad movie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.