One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just like to highlight to all brands that this awesome little new invention, the "angled fore grip", should be made more abundant. It's rather difficult to find DAM M4's and especially Flagset M4's with this type of grip at the moment. Plus, it's quite expensive to just buy the M4's just for these grips alone to be used for other prettier rifles. They are the most beautiful rifle fore grips I've ever come across, so please make more and more, please.....

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It took a while for the vertical foregrips to get turned loose in numbers, no doubt these will start showing up more, with time. Until the next variation becomes popular.

I thought somebody was offering these for sale, here.

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, speak to General Sam. Among other things, he offers up recasts of the AFG-1 and the AFG-2. I have bought a few and am quite happy with them.
Yes, I did ask him some time ago, but they were sold out. I'll ask him again.

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,017 Posts
Wild Geese, sent you a message about the AFGs.

Just an update for everyone, my caster has run into quite a fair amount of problems with resin. Causing alot of problems, like increased brittleness, significant air bubbling and more. Didnt feel confident enough to sell them , so still waiting for him to solve the resin issues , and i will have some more AFGs ( both 1 and 2 ) up.

Also in the works are variable powered scopes , or the one that came with the soldier story cia night ops 1.0 :D

Caster runs his own business and that comes first, as such the time frame is in months. In the mean time, i dont think any manufacturer will release them separately. Although the Very Cool Female figures will come with the Flagset rifle that has the AFG-1 included.

*Also partly cos i hoarded some :bag
( air brushed up with my custom metallic FDE paint mix )

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,017 Posts
These are soldier story AFG-2s, custom repainted to Sand or Black. The paint job is held to highest quality standards and fit perfect on Soldier Story, DAM and Easy & Simple Rails. ( NOT RESIN recasts ). You can find them in the open market :D

Sand/ Light FDE depending on the lighting

Black

Im terribly busy at this point in time, so ill take more photos when i am free, but this is the AFG-2 on an ss rifle from the SS051 75th ranger release.

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so much, Sam! Apologies, I wasn't on OSW for a while. I will collect these AFGs from you pretty soon. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts