One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
Went to EBT today-said they should have ACU Mad Max tomorrow PM ! They are also considering Urgent Fury Grenada Mad Max but maybe next year

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Damn Nando,Fedex doens't come until like 10 oclock.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
So Dija Get,dija Get It,dija Get It,dija Get It.dija Getit?

HAHAHAHAHA

HA

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
All the overseas guys have had theirs for a while.But they get shipped by boat,and hold ups in customs and other assorted junk have kept it from reaching the states.

·
Banned
1,134 Posts
Kind of only moan i have is the boots AGAIN are whopping BOATS, they just too long in the toes.
ACU uni has major improvements over the stand alone ans SF figure one, Mainly Velcro pockets on the thigh and ACU green/gray pull cords on the pockets and not black as before. Also my ACU jacket is a different shade to the pants, Jacket is darker.
My gloves were alittle poorly made as nearly all the stitching split leaving me to sew them up on the figure.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
If they are going to do an Urgent Fury Ranger figure, please lets do it with another head sculpt. Two figures with Max's head is enough. Another AA figure however, who be real cool. I think if you put all the vendors together and added all the AA heads you would not come up with 20. So, one more could not hurt.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Considering it's a Max Mullen in Grenada figure,part of a Max Mullen line of figures,I doubt they are going to do any of the next Mullen figs with a different sculpt.

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
If they are going to do an Urgent Fury Ranger figure, please lets do it with another head sculpt. Two figures with Max's head is enough. Another AA figure however, who be real cool. I think if you put all the vendors together and added all the AA heads you would not come up with 20. So, one more could not hurt.
I believe the point is to show all the operations Mad Max has been in

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Yes it is in stock as of last night.It's worth the wait too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.