One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Gray Man
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently bought a figure from MachineGun Figurines et accessoires 1/6 and to date it hasn't arrived (not surprising as they only shipped it 3 days ago) but the tracking info is still showing as 'order placed'

I live in the UK and wondered if anyone else has bought from these guys - if so, how long did it take for your order to arrive?

I paid with Paypal so I'm not overly concerned I'd just like to know of others experiences with them.

Thanks

Mike

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Yes. Blackpool turned me on to them, because of their really nice sixth scale furniture, etc., and I bought from them twice. It takes a little while, but they are very reliable. If they weren't in France (and I in the US, so shipping costs a lot), I would buy from them all the time. And you can leave them feedback.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
An admin in another 1:6 discussion group I belong to recommend them for collectors in the UK and in Europe.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Machinegun-Figures and Quick-Toy are the same site but with a different face. I’ve ordered five times on the past year without a problem. Extremely professional with good communication, tracking and secure packaging. For UK shipping, I go with the slightly more expensive Coliposte and it gets handed off to ParcelForce usually once in the UK. Last shipment I did a couple weeks ago arrived in 4 business days.

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
They are a terrific website and have been my go-to now for years. I wouldn't worry about them. I haven't placed an order in a while, but in terms of delivery time its usually somewhere between UK and US timescales, which makes sense given its on the continent.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I agree i have bought several items from them with no problem. Also while we are still in Europe little or no extra fees such as import duty though that will probably change after next march !!

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Machinegun has been a great retailer for many years. They are usually very responsive to any inquiries so feel free to contact them and they should help you out. From what I recall they offer a a couple of shipping options, and the lower cost one takes a bit longer as it is is routed through a freight consolidator. As is typical with those services they function more like delivery confirmation than actual tracking, hence the lower price.

·
Registered
268 Posts
it mostly takes 4-5 days for the shipment to arrive here in germany and for all the orders i took there over the years i don't have a single complaint. they are my go to site for all small and lose parts stuff and their pricing is lower than most competitors. by the way my payment method of choice is sending the money up front so i don't know if that affects the delivery time.
cheers
tjolnir

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have bought many times from them. Never had any Problems. Pierre from the shop is very nice and has a fast service. Fast shipping too. Normally the shipment takes 4-5 days to Germany. I always use paypal too. Don´t trust the tracking too much. It depends a lot which parcel service is used. If your status is "order placed" than i think it was not shipped allready. Normaly you get an seperate E-Mail with "order shipped". Then you also get the tracking number. I don´t know how big your order is but if you order several loose parts it could take 1-2 days before shipping.

·
Registered
260 Posts
They also have the best drop down multiple variable search menus of anyone I’ve seen in 1/6. Excellent tiered categorisation. Very pro!

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,897 Posts
Always use these guys. I'm in UK too. Very reliable. Great stock choice and brilliantly laid out online store. Shipping usually takes 3-5 days I find. Sometimes the order page may not be updated, and depends if paid for full tracking....as I usually get a tracking app which gives updates. Never had an issue in several years and order multiple times a year :)

·
The Gray Man
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the replies - the tracking has updated today and Hermes have it so fingers crossed should have it at some point this week!

:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts