One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

Just a quick post on something I hope that might come out in the future. I have always been influenced by strong, muscular females which has inspired my art. I have drawn female warriors for as long as I can remember, being inspired by women such as Corinna (Cory) Everson, which come to think of it, would be wonderful to base a head sculpt on.

I really liked the TBLeague S23B female body by Phicen, but was hoping a more muscular female build would come out - more in the sculpt of a female bodybuilder physique, than a slim 'fitspo' body. Because of this and me being impatient, I wanted to experiment with something.

I know this might seem tad odd to do, but as the male super muscular M35 body had no meat and two veg, I took the risk of just buying one and using it for a female figure.

Here is my result...

View attachment 391368

If the image is not clear or hasn't uploaded properly, this link might be more viewable: Zeussanna: The Amazon Doll by Hercu-Liz on DeviantArt

It's just an experiment I wanted to do, at least until Phicen make and release a more detailed (veins like the M35) and more muscular FEMALE bodybuilder sculpt.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers! I don't own a M30 body, or any other male body until now, so I'm not really sure how it differs from the M35? However, from some pictures of the male Phicen body it looks as though the male genitals are attached with no removal option?

I don't know for sure, but the M35 just had the Crown Jewels as an add-on so to speak. Ok, no boobs. But breasts tend to turn into muscle if training in such a way, so I thought I could get away with that. The Adam's apple is not that distinctive, so can get away with that too. I just wanted to experiment until an actual female bodybuilder body sculpt is made and available.

You're right about getting a decent female head for it, it's tough. The one I used is the closest I have, which is a 'Hot Toys' Caucasian - Truetype. It is still a tad light in tone, but the facial features suit the build, as she has a hard face. Maybe the Cuban American version might work better?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks, but no I didn't custom-make the outfit. It was the costume that came with the early Sheena Phicen. I cut it a bit in places to make it fit though, which maybe I shouldn't have done as it's now apparently a discontinued item.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, yes I hope Phicen do release a She-Hulk Phicen with a properly made female bodybuilder body.

·
1:1 Humanoid Automaton
284 Posts
The genitals on the M30 don't come attached, their separate parts just like all the other male bodies. I choose the M30 body because it has a lighter more pale skintone so it works well with most female heads on the market. Its also shorter and the muscles are more "balanced" overall than the other male bodies. I was also experimenting with inserting cotton under the chest to give the appearance of boobs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahh, thanks for the reply and interesting info.

To be honest, if I had known that I most probably would have got the M30 instead. The M35 is very tanned, maybe more tanned than I expected. It is also so buff, the female heads are too small for it, giving a pea-head look on a tree-trunk neck.
I did however, do what you did and stuff some padding under her animal hide top, but it was uneven and kept poking out.
I was thinking of actually cutting under the pecs and placing some Blu-Tac inside and sealing it with super glue (Loctite, or Gorilla Glue), but decided not to go that far.

Ahh well, I guess I was experimenting and the result was a over the top, muscle bound amazon who looks like she could eat Conan for breakfast!

·
284 Posts
Biggest draw back of the M30 was that the body was too muscular everywhere. the neck, ankles and wrists were not slim enough for most clothing items. The male bodies after that one are usually slim around those areas. So a female head would look funny sitting on the M30's more fatter neck.

As for the cotton stuffing, I did mean for it to be implanted under the pecs. I had made two incisions on my M30 under each side of the chest. Hallowed out some of the area underneath each pec. Stuffed a ball of cotton to round out some boobs, but it didn't turn out as I envisioned (wish I had a pick to show) so I gave up. I may have to take another stab at this project again, when I have some time for it.

Overall yours came out pretty good, Hope TBleague does there own muscular babe in the future or at least something on par with the recent HotToys Wonder Woman body. That body is Great but I hate the limited articulation!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, so the M30 was / is more built and bigger then the M35? Blimey, it must be massive then as I was surprised how large (and weighty) the M35 is. Does it have the vein details like the M35? I love attention to detail.

I might try that then, of actually performing a boob-job on it, but it's a risk - could ruin the whole body in doing so. I am currently waiting for some 'Inner Head Rings' for the male bodies, as the balljoint on the neck area is larger then the female ones (which I was unaware of being my first male body purchase). If I can make the head fit a lot more snug with that, I'll see if I have the balls to give it some breasts.

·
284 Posts
The M35 taller and its muscles bigger than the M30 body. But I hate how TBleauge slims the lower legs, forearms and neck, they don't look as massive as the rest of the body. The M30 keeps that massive build throughout each part of the body. Now if they could make the M30 taller and add some veins it would be perfect.

EX: When making my custom Thor, the HT boots and wrist guards didn't fit on the M30 but they fit on the M35? I know they must slim those parts of the body for accessories to fit, but when displayed with no accessories the forearms and shins look too skinny compared to the rest of the body.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts