One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think GI JOE and possibly power team made a m240 but other than that none of the other major players did.

As to the mag question, do you mean the ammo strip? If that's what you mean yes, m240's use 7.62 so you can use the one from DML, TUS, BS, Armoury, and playkid, where the last three are metal.

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts
The GI Joe one came with a British figure from the Afgahn series.The mass producued BBI ones were pretty bad..The TUS one were kinda fragile I had the one that came with the Army Ranger weapon set and the barrel broke with in a few hours..The same happend with the one with the AK set.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I think he means FN MAG, another designation for the US M240/UK L7A2 GPMGs which were derived from it. [Something like that] Rather than about the ammo.

As far as I know, you can use the Brit version for a US M240 if you blacken the stock, and change the carry handle a little. You could also add a rail on top if you so choose/depending on service. DML painted the gunmetal on the GPMGs better IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.