One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finished most of the inside. I still need to make the commanders chair.then Ill start on the outside.

Attachments

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
:jawdrop

Dude, that is friggin insane.

I haven't forgotten the info ya asked for. Just haven't seen any around, they are all gone for the most part. Either in Iraq, or elsewhere for pre-deployment training. Also waiting on a buddy who is in Iraq with 4ID to get back to me with any info he can get from there.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Awesome!! It looks so 1:1 that I thought the thumbnails were your reference images from one of those 'walk around tour' albums. Everything is done in such great detail that this must have been a labour of love. Heck if it weren't for the tell-tale picture frames and the cardboard ply, I'd have thought it was real. Ditto to Dok's thoughts on the light coming through the hatches, it really adds a lot, and your eye-level shots really add to it. BZ!

Your Hmmwv looks slightly different from the one in your gallery. Have you been upgrading it? I'd love to see it as well :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome!! It looks so 1:1 that I thought the thumbnails were your reference images from one of those 'walk around tour' albums. Everything is done in such great detail that this must have been a labour of love. Heck if it weren't for the tell-tale picture frames and the cardboard ply, I'd have thought it was real. Ditto to Dok's thoughts on the light coming through the hatches, it really adds a lot, and your eye-level shots really add to it. BZ!

Your Hmmwv looks slightly different from the one in your gallery. Have you been upgrading it? I'd love to see it as well :)
thanks saiko, yeah my humvee is missing some parts . we moved to another state and i had to take some parts of it off to get it into a box. im thinking i might repaint camo on it.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Matlocke06!

W O W !!! I saw the post title and opened it up... thought, damn, someones got one of the rotomolded 113's already. Impressive. Than I actually looked at the picture... it's made out of C A R D B O A R D! Incredible! You've got some skills, that's for sure! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it.

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

1 - 20 of 35 Posts