One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm finally posting a bash. I've been gone most of the summer on tour with my band. I got home about 2 weeks ago and finally got a bash done. I've got a few more things to do to it, but as far as the equipment goes, I'm very happy.

Parts breakdown:
HS-DML Frank Laird
Body-DML Neo Adam (Slimmed body, and a DID hand swap out.)
Jacket-DML
Helmet-DML
Boots-Toy Soldier M43 Buckletops
Holster-DID
Colt 1911-Twilight Magic Works
Coveralls-BBI

I'll post better pics soon.

*UPDATE*
I posted some more pics. I included a couple with the M10's commander as well.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Sharp figure Chuck :thumb Nice kit and ready to knock out some armour.

Dang, missed you guys in Dallas, you ever play Houston? Walter's on Washington might be a good draw.

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
wow id like to see more pics of this figure, thats a very powerful pose and nice and simple but effective set up you got on him. with some better pics i would consider a kbotm for this man, sick work.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ryan-I couldn't tell you what DID fig it came off of. I picked it up at the GI Joe show in Arlington last year. I'm pretty sure it's readily accessible.

Saiko-We've only played Houston once, this last tour had no Texas dates, but next time we go out I think we're going to do some south Texas dates. I'll let you know when I come out to Houston.

Thanks for the kind words, I'll get more pics up later on today.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Great figure, that sculpt is perfect for him as well. That commander is lookin nice too.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
That looks great! US armor has always been a love of mine and the crews and their gear are obviously fascinating as well. This guy would look right at home in just about any US AFV from late '44 to mid '45.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts