One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry this repaint loks bad and my spekking sucks. i already started [ainting the hair, took a break, and whikle on the break, broke my shoulder. I was able to finish the eyes and pastel, and get a fuzzy puicture. hope you like it!

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you painted with a broken shoulder? Was this before or after you walked 5 miles in the rain?

Ouch. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
after the 5 mile walk. Im lazy enough as it is, and with a brooken sohulder, I really dont move muhc

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Das, the repaints are getting so much better. His hair looks awesome, very realistic nice work bud.
thanks dude. with a narrow brush, and a hole in my desk, i got it finished, even though it took me 3 times longer than normel.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys. it should be another month or so until i can get back to regular kitbashing. for now, im test fititibf parts until i get bettr. once im better, i can start weathering my figuyres, but it hurts too mich to do my normhal amt of painting & weathreing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.