One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I was following some of the other threads on the Wings of the fallen accessory set and wanted to post my in depth review of the set and figure from unboxing, to details on each part, to fully assembled. This thing is amazing! Only found a couple issues such as paint and wing dye rubbing onto the figure body and an issue with the head sculpt tha you'll see in the video. Let me know what you think!
Lucifer Wings of the Fallen UNBOXING and FULL REVIEW! New 1/6th Scale Figure Set - YouTube

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,392 Posts
Thanks for the review..excellent looking man-cave set up in the background !

As you may already know, it is not uncommon to find headsculpts with the neck peg not glued on nowadays which allows the end user to better adjust the height of the head and I actually kind of prefer it that way as it also makes it easier to remove / swap out heads.

The only problem i had with this set was the soft hands - they were way too soft and did not (at least on mine) hold the provided sword properly.

Overall, I am happy with this release and excited with their 'angel' release up next.
Thanks for sharing your review - hope to see more reviews from you !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the review..excellent looking man-cave set up in the background !

As you may already know, it is not uncommon to find headsculpts with the neck peg not glued on nowadays which allows the end user to better adjust the height of the head and I actually kind of prefer it that way as it also makes it easier to remove / swap out heads.

The only problem i had with this set was the soft hands - they were way too soft and did not (at least on mine) hold the provided sword properly.

Overall, I am happy with this release and excited with their 'angel' release up next.
Thanks for sharing your review - hope to see more reviews from you !
Thank you! That makes sense about the head sculpt peg. It did look like they had it glued as there was a yellowish glue residue on the outside of the peg, but you're right it did make it easier to adjust it around that large neck piece. SO true about the hands! They are very soft and none of them are in a true "gripping" position. I definitely need that "angel" version as well. I plan to have them both in a "good vs. evil" diorama together.

·
Registered
1 Posts
nice review, thanks for sharing them.
that video confirm my order for lucifer. :)
can`t wait to get her both with the angel version.

i saw reika ~sword ver.~ from gantz :drool

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
-
Most Excellent Review thank you, I've been on the fence about this one for a long time but your video makes her look
very tempting so maybe?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
great video, thanks! how do you all think the wings are? too fragile? i keep reading different people talking about the wings falling apart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts