One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Lovely and ever-Wondery "Ava" and "Daeris"...

and0.jpg

and1.jpg

and2.jpg

Perhaps best of all, both heads actually match nicely with the Phicen / TBL skin tones (a somewhat uncommon occurrence, I have learned).

Ava is on a Pale and Daeris is on a Suntan (the s21A, and the Ex. Rep. "Cleo," I believe, respectively).

Thanks for looking!

And please do pardon me for these relatively poor quality photos; I can assure you that it's pitiable me and my camera, not the figures, that bear the blame…

:)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yes, in picture one and two there is a certain "definition lack", but it can be seen, what should be visible. And in picture 3 both heads are full in focus, so everything is well.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, in picture one and two there is a certain "definition lack", but it can be seen, what should be visible. And in picture 3 both heads are full in focus, so everything is well.
Thanks again for the comments.

I'm sorry about the photos; after setting up and snapping a bunch of them for you, these were the few that were at all worthwhile.

I know, I continue to blame a camera that is well beyond my technical ability - although, admittedly, I really ought to learn to use it properly. As you know, photography is an art unto itself.

Anyway, I'm very happy that you found at least one picture to be somewhat satisfactory.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ummm... Yes? I believe so... Although I've personally never met one...

Actually, I'm altogether undecided about which pair of ears to use; my "realm" does not necessarily require the pointers.

In fact, Ava, as depicted here, isn't wearing any ears at all... (So we may openly discuss the aesthetic aspect of that matter, as she can't hear a word we're saying).

:)

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very slight up to not really...
Answering yet with a range of dissent…

Well, I certainly see it. Truly, I now cannot unsee it.

It took me a moment to put my finger on it, but I saw a striking similarity most immediately. I think she's a ringer for the little lady…

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where are people picking these up? Thanks
I'd purchased mine from two different sources - both of which seem to be currently out of stock.

However, I do see several yet available on eBay for about $40 each, which is comparable.

These are excellent sculpts… Not quite Phicen excellent, but excellent…

;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Answering yet with a range of dissent…

Well, I certainly see it. Truly, I now cannot unsee it.

It took me a moment to put my finger on it, but I saw a striking similarity most immediately. I think she's a ringer for the little lady…
"Suborned" by your statement, I have now taken more views on pictures of Elle Fanning, who I did not know before, and yes the Ava head sculpt could be indeed inspired by Elle Fanning. But I do not see Ava to be a dead ringer for Elle. On the other hand, it is closer than a lot of intended similarities for example regarding the Amanda Seyfried heads in the market...

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Suborned" by your statement, I have now taken more views on pictures of Elle Fanning, who I did not know before, and yes the Ava head sculpt could be indeed inspired by Elle Fanning. But I do not see Ava to be a dead ringer for Elle. On the other hand, it is closer than a lot of intended similarities for example regarding the Amanda Seyfried heads in the market...
Agreed, Mr. Horst.

Personally, I find more likeness to Amanda Seyfried in the KT004 Sculpt by Kimi than in the actual "Amanda" Head by Kumik which is a rather interesting oddity. (I have even seen the former advertised as "Princess Kate")...

Anyway, so I'm thinking that you may have perjured yourself with your first response…

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts