One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my last 12 inch body for a while. (i promised my wife i'd cut down). Here's King Elendil from the LOTR FOTR prologue.

King Elendil is one of the last survivors of Numenor. He and his remaining kin, along with his sons, established the kingdoms of Arnor and Gondor. Joining forces with the elves, they marched to Mordor to challenge Sauron. Elendil was killed by Sauron's mace, but his son, Isildur, picked up the shard of the king's sword, Narsil, and cut the ring from Sauron's finger, defeating him...but not completely.

HS: Modified DML Adam
Body: 12 inch DML Adam
Armor: waterstop+sculpey+xray film
Narsil: scrap plastic + waterstop+ sculpey +xrayfilm
Chainmail hauberk: old sock, painted silver
Boots: DML (I intentionally didn't add the greaves because i really liked the sculpt of the DML boots)

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Another excellent figure .

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
He's fantastic Jimmiroquai :clap I don't think anyone else could achieve all the cool pieces and create such wonders as you have using x-ray film and socks. Truly inspirational for any DIYer out there.
Sorry to hear she's not keen on the collection growing, but I'll look forward to the day your next surprise custom shows up.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Very, very nice figure! :thumb :thumb You did a helluva job with the materials you used!! Wow! Don't see enough LOTR figs these days, but every now and again a Rohan warrior and now King Elendil show up!. Helluva job!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Excellent, man.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.