One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent about an hour last night Googling trying to find a vendor that carries Dragon bendy hands, the hands that are held to the wrist pin by another pin. The wrist pin has a split ball on the end that fits into the arm socket. I found every other type of hand but not these.

Anyone out there carry these?

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
I believe these are what you are looking for.

I haven't seen those for sale for many years. Picked up a bunch over 10 years ago and put them in my parts back log.
Surprised no other brands have made versions of these.

Food Orange Sleeve Cuisine Ingredient

I spent about an hour last night Googling trying to find a vendor that carries Dragon bendy hands, the hands that are held to the wrist pin by another pin. The wrist pin has a split ball on the end that fits into the arm socket. I found every other type of hand but not these.

Anyone out there carry these?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should have posted some photos. This is the hand
Hand Gesture Finger Thumb Wood

type, split ball and bendy fingers. Thanks
Hand Finger Thumb Gesture Wood

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
those were on the DiD Napoleonic series figures, my guess is they'll fit only those bodies.
(I spy a pair of TUS hands in the background)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought some handless bodies off eVilbay. It figures they have oddball hands. Thanks for identifying them.

·
Registered
743 Posts
You can also use the newer HT/DAM style bendy hands with suitable wrist pegs, BBi wrist pegs fit DML bodies perfectly. I'm not sure but ACE, DAM and VTS pegs fit DML bodies too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts