One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am wondering if someone who are familiar with screws can tell me which one I need for the 1/6 bodies from Big Chief Studios. Apparently, one of my Doctor Who toys is missing a screw in one of his forearms, resulting in the forearm not being assembled - I found out years later after feeling up the arm and then undressing my figure.

Before anyone tells me to open up the other forearm to check the screw (someone suggested this on a fb group), it would not help me as much as I am not a screw person and therefore, do not know how to get the dimensions of a screw. It would be easier for me to get the dimensions online so that I can plug it in Amazon to order the screws.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Hi all,

I am wondering if someone who are familiar with screws can tell me which one I need for the 1/6 bodies from Big Chief Studios. Apparently, one of my Doctor Who toys is missing a screw in one of his forearms, resulting in the forearm not being assembled - I found out years later after feeling up the arm and then undressing my figure.

Before anyone tells me to open up the other forearm to check the screw (someone suggested this on a fb group), it would not help me as much as I am not a screw person and therefore, do not know how to get the dimensions of a screw. It would be easier for me to get the dimensions online so that I can plug it in Amazon to order the screws.
--

Have you contacted BIG CHIEF directly and asked?

Reads like a quality issue (no surprise since it's them) to me.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked in a fangroup where they do communicate at. I decided to do somethinh a bit different this time around since I usually send BCS an email regarding QC issues every once in a while. I think i will have send them an email since no one seems to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts