One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who may be parting out the Cowboys and Aliens Harrison Ford/Daniel Craig figures. I am interested in trying to pick up the hats.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
Does anyone know who may be parting out the Cowboys and Aliens Harrison Ford/Daniel Craig figures. I am interested in trying to pick up the hats.
--

Not that it matters to you, but in my years of collecting . . . I very seldom (rarely) ever saw any dealer/collector part out MEDICOM figures such as the one you're referring to given the fact that they're very expensive figures to begin with and not necessarily carried or sold with any frequency by the typical/usual 1:6 dealers short of a very limited stock let alone to be parted out.

You may be better off looking into getting custom 1:6 cowboy hats to match the hats the characters wore in the film from select customizer(s) who cater to such 1:6 needs.

Good luck.

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see them parted out on E-Bay but the prices are crazy. $29 and $35 for a plastic hat????

·
12,970 Posts
I see them parted out on E-Bay but the prices are crazy. $29 and $35 for a plastic hat????
--

Considering how much the figures as a whole went for . . . yeah.

·
12,970 Posts
you can buy the whole figure for $120
--

Really?

I guess it's been a while since I actively checked.

The figures were > [email protected] last time I checked since they were Medicom. If they went down, then so be it.

If they can be had for $120.00, then try looking for someone to split the figure with. You just want the hat, they take everything else.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Toy Anxiety split them when first released, doubt there be anything left...but it might not hurt to try them, if not listed you might contact them and ask...it work for me in the past for an item i was trying to hunt down...your mileage may vary though..

just checked and they have his head, body and underwear left from that series....

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Crusader. I thought the Hell with it and I bit the bullet and bought both figures for $210...a reasonable deal I think considering what they want for parts on E-Bay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts