One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2b from super duck and her black mask stained her face. I don’t think I can remove the stain so I’m thinking on getting a repaint if possible. I just need it to match the original skin to be as close as possible. Please let me know if anyone is interested in commissioning this for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2b from super duck and her black mask stained her face. I don’t think I can remove the stain so I’m thinking on getting a repaint if possible. I just need it to match the original skin to be as close as possible. Please let me know if anyone is interested in commissioning this for me.
I actually had the same issue with one of my figures. I used Rit Dye on the hairpiece and it accidentally got on the figure's face. I managed to remove it by using a plastic adhesion promoter that I own. Basically you want something that would strip the paint from the area in which the stain got on. This would leave just the base colour (pale skintone). Though the Super Duck heads have a slight pink undertone, so you'd still have to get someone to dry brush/airbrush it to make it look the way it did before.

How bad is the stain though?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts