One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
cablecommandercustoms
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi eveyone,
I'm looking for someone that can make custom boxes of my figures for me. I'm starting to put a lot of my figures in display cases in my garage and want to put them in custom made boxes to display in the cases.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
CC

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
H2Creative, the guys behind Frontline may do them. They list them on their site but the site hasn't been updated for a while. I'd suggest emailing Lonnie.

CHEERS!

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,362 Posts
Will at thesoldiersplace.com has quite a few contacts in the 1:6 world, custom and otherwise. Send him an E-Mail ([email protected]). If he can't make it happen, I'm sure that he can point you in the right direciton.

·
Registered
743 Posts
TRY MICHAELS DISPLAY CASES... Quite often they have a sale on them 50% off and If you get the Coupon in the Paper they often have 40% off any one regular priced item.... It is a Wooden and Glass Case for 12" Figures... THere are Some that can fit up to TWO figures... Also Check out IKEA there is a 4 shelf Glass Display case that is very good for dispalying Figures... runs about 70 bux or so... Assembly required

·
Registered
408 Posts
You can go to a Box Store, Over here I use www.boxcity.com. They sell brown boxes (like the ones to store Baseball Cards but in wider widths) with a white outside. You can then Photoshop a nice graphic design and then glue to box. If you desire a window, then cut out window with x-acto/box cutter and then grab one of the many clear top blister half of any maufacturer packaging, cut to fit 1/2 inch bigger then cut window and glue from the inside. voila instant custom box. It should cost you $2.00 or less unless you pay some to do your graphic. If you want a nice shiny finish, find a place to laminate or get some wide clear packaging tape and do it youself.

nan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts