One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
FFS!

So there are those now who just don't care for 1:6 female seamless bodies without "detailing" on the breasts and "down there"?

I envision the same collectors being critical of 1:1 women they're intimate with or attempting to be intimate with.

"I'm sorry. This is not going to work out. Your nipples are not quite I wanted and your venus mons pubis isn't defined enough for me."

I should not have bothered to log back into this place at all.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
FFS!

So there are those now who just don't care for 1:6 female seamless bodies without "detailing" on the breasts and "down there"?

I envision the same collectors being critical of 1:1 women they're intimate with or attempting to be intimate with.

"I'm sorry. This is not going to work out. Your nipples are not quite I wanted and your venus mons pubis isn't defined enough for me."

Thank God I wasn't eating or drinking when I read this, my friend, as I would have choked. I laughed so hard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
FFS!

First, LOL!
Second, I personally don't care if a figure has an anus or not but the OP, fairly, I think has criteria they are looking for that includes that feature. Given how confusing these figures can be, I don't think that is unreasonable to ask. I would further posit that if there are some that still have that feature, there might be a few more folks who may not want detailed nether regions and may specifically want to know which ones they might want to avoid.

To each it's own, but the more accurate the description for these figures the better for everyone. They make me crazy with all the variables.

That said, thanks to everyone on this site that shares their knowledge and experience with us noobs.... it is greatly appreciated.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts